Enjoy scenic rural roads and rippling waterways in quiet corners of Delaware, Licking, and Knox Counties, Ohio. Choose either 30 or 75 flat to hilly miles with a few steep climbs on the longer route. A full-service tour with rest stops, a box lunch, and a unique souvenir patch (first 100 registrations).
Event details and schedule
Start from the John Beltz Retreat Center at 4834 Harlem Road, just outside of Galena, Ohio
- Plenty of free parking at the Retreat Center
- Choice of 2 fully supported distances on quiet country roads: 30 or 75 miles
- Maps, cue sheets, GPS downloads and well-marked routes
- Rest stops with snacks, drinks, and clean restrooms
- Box lunch at end of ride (10:00 am – 2:30 pm) included with registration fee
- Unique ride patch to the first 100 registered riders
- A favored among Pelletonia riders as a good practice
- Event will take place rain or shine
- Registration is 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Organized by Harlem Township Heritage, Inc - a 501(c)3 community organization - in support of the annual Harlem Township Heritage Days community festival.