Take the Checkered on CVS

1067 N Main St
Speedway, IN 46224


Registration Powered by RunSignUp

Event Description

Take the Checkered on CVS is a 4 Hour endurance karting event located at Speedway Indoor Karting. We’re offering a catered lunch by Brozinni’s Pizzeria during the event as well! We have a short presentation for CVS before the green flag drops. We’re running this race to spread awareness of Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome. 75% of the funds raised will be donated to CVSA. The remaining 25% will be used to establish the event for the future! CVSA is a non-profit organization dedicated to cyclic vomiting syndrome. The organization uses funds to research, treat, and help find a cure for CVS. JM Racing holds close ties to CVS as the owner of the team's significant other suffers from the syndrome. JM Racing is hosting this event to show our support for those who suffer as our loved one does. JM Racing is not affiliated with CVSA, but instead very passionate towards their vision. This race is personal! Get your teams ready and let’s Take the Checkered on CVS!

Event Location & Accomodations

Connect on Social