Fleet Feet Fall Training 2022
Begins Thursday, October 6th
JUST GET BACK!
It is time to get back to being in social training groups with experience coaches who will guide you through every step along the way with the support and camaraderie of Fleet Feet! It doesn't matter where you are in your fitness, just get back to it and make new friends, reacquaint with old friends and do something for yourself.
To Learn More:
We are hosting a FREE Info Session on Monday, October 3rd at 6PM at Fleet Feet @ The Armory (155 Culver Rd). All Welcome!
Choose from the following programs:
- WalkCrew 5K - Perfect for those who just want to walk up to a 5K (3.1 miles) distance
- No Boundaries Learn to Run 5K for runners and walkers (NoBo) - Perfect for those who want to run, or are getting back to running. This is a tried n true run/walk (Ralk) strategy type of training
- No Boundaries 2.0 (NoBo 2.0) - This is perfect for those who already can run 2-3 miles witjout stopping but want to go longer, perhaps towards a 6-8 mile distance. Perfect for those who run 15 minute/mile or faster.
- "Just Finish" Half Marathon Training (HFM) - This is for those who want to simply complete a 13.1 mile distance (Half Marathon). Must be able to run/walk 4 miles straight at 15 minute/mile or faster and able able to run 15 miles/week minimum.
- "Just Faster" Half Marathon Training (HFM) - This is for those who want to complete a faster 13.1 mile distance (Half Marathon) then they have before. Must be able to run/walk 5 miles straight at 15 minute/mile or faster and able able to run 15 miles/week minimum.
*These programs will be available virtually too
There is a program for everyone! All training plans are flexible and designed specifically for runners or walkers. The No Boundaries 2.0 plus Just Finish & Just Faster Half Marathon Programs are best for those 15 minute/mile or faster speeds.
Program start / End date: Thursday, October 6th to Thursday, December 15th. *In person 2.0/HFM workouts will cease December 15th due to holidays, but you will still receive the Workouts Through January 6th in time for Winter Warrior 1/2 & 1/4 Marathon on January 7th. The 5K and WalkCrew Program will cease on December 15th, however this is perfect training towards Reindeer Run 5K on December 10th.
Goal Event: The Reindeer Run 5K on Saturday, December 10th for the WalkCrew & 5K, but highly advised for 2.0 and Half Programs as speed work. For the 2.0 and Half the graduation is slated for Winter Warrior 1/2 & 1/4 Marathon on January 7th (or an event of your choice around that time frame)