Okay people! Did you know that June 16 is World Sea Turtle Day? We are so excited to team up with The Turtle Hospital in Marathon, Florida, for our third annual: Race for the Sea Turtles 1M 5K 10K 13.1 26.2 virtual race! We are so excited for this race and this beautiful sea turtle medal!
We will be donating 15% of each registration for this race to The Turtle Hospital, (Hidden Harbor Marine Environmental Project, Inc.). They are a fully functioning veterinary hospital for sick and injured sea turtles and rescue, rehab, and release sea turtles in the Florida Keys.
- Races can be completed anytime in June 2022, even better if it’s June 16th!
- 1M 5K 10K 13.1 and 26.2 virtual races are available — you choose which distance you want to complete
- Great for all ages
- A percentage of race registration fees will be donated to The Turtle Hospital
- You’ll receive a medal upon completion of your event!
- Registration Fee: $18 (includes a medal, bib, and donation to charity)
- Medals and bibs will begin shipping out May 15th. After that they will ship out within 2 to 5 days of signing up.
- Official Race for the Sea Turtles gear is available here for a limited time only (this gear is sold separately through Threadless.com and our promo codes do not work towards it).
* Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2022 event, PLUTO: King of the Kuiper Belt – Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 25% on ALL EVENTS throughout 2022 (which makes races less then $14)! The code starts at the start of 2022 and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2022! So be sure to sign up for PLUTO now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!