The Gator Ride is a Baytown tradition that shows commitment to community. This BP MS150 recommended ride helps generate funds to benefit the Baytown Family YMCA Annual Campaign. These funds provide scholarships for child care, summer camps, swim lessons, sports leagues, teen programs and more.
Event date: March 3, 2018
Routes available are 33, 43, 53 and 63 miles
Ride Website: ymcahouston.org/gatorride
- Benefits the Baytown Family YMCA’s Annual Campaign. In 27 years, Gator Ride has raised more than $300,000 that has helped provided a Y experience for over 5,000 families.
- This is a BP MS150 recommened ride
- Last year, over 800 people participated and raised more than $25,000.
Event details and schedule
- All paid registrants for the Gator Ride will receive a t-shirt and bib number.
- The first 1,200 riders who register will be quaranteed a shirt.
Home 2 Suites by Hilton
Mention the Gator Ride to receive a special offer.
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE:
6:30 am - 7:45am
|Registration & Bib Pick-Up Open|
|63 & 43 mile rolling start|
|53 & 33 mile rolling start|
Upon Ride Finish
Riders lunch provided by Chick-fil-A Baytown