Welcome to a new era of women's running!
Same great race company! Same great swag! Just a new name and a new look!
Come join StartLine Racing for their Inaugural Women's Run Series.
This event will feature a Half Marathon, 10K, 5K and Butterfly Dash at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park in Marana.
All participants will receive their choice of a tech hoodie, tech short sleeve shirt or tech racerback tank. Butterfly Dash participants will receive a short sleeve tech shirt with their registration.
Tons of water stations and restrooms!
So bring your family and your friends and spend the morning running with StartLine Racing!
About The Women's Run Series
Making Your Run Meaningful and Welcoming.
Everyone deserves a positive and supportive running environment. The Women's Run Series eliminates any feeling of intimidation or inadequacy that many race environments create. Instead, we offer a supportive space, that when you leave you will feel empowered and accomplished. It's a safe place to run, or walk, that isn't about winning, it's about coming together as women to finish and celebrate.
Your wings already exist. All you have to do is FLY!
Butterfly Dash Information
This event is for our younger participants and for those who want to run with mom! It is an untimed run and is approximately a half mile in distance. A parent wishing to run with their child does not need to register in order to do so.
All Butterfly Dash participants will receive the following:
- Custom Dri Fit Short Sleeve Event Shirt
- Custom Finisher's Medal - just like mom!
- Custom Event Bib
- Mylar Butterfly Balloon at the Finish Line!
Coming Soon! Our Frequent Flyer program! Participate in at least 2 of our series events and earn extra rewards!
We are proud to be partnered with Girls on the Run of Tucson for this event!
Girls on the Run is a transformational physical activity based positive youth development program for girls in 3rd-8th grade. They teach life skills through dynamic interactive lessons and running games. The program culminates with the girls being physically and emotionally prepared to complete a celebratory 5k running event. The goal of the program is to unleash confidence through accomplishment while establishing a lifetime appreciation of health and fitness.
At Girls on the Run they envision a world where all girls know and activate their limitless potential. And more than that, they are working to make that vision a reality - one where girls can navigate their lives with confidence and joy. One girl at a time, they've changed a million lives. With your support, one girl at a time, they will change a million more.
Event details and schedule
Mail-in Registration Form
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
Of course we want you to participate in the Half Marathon, 10k, and 5k locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and swag you still can! Here is your way to take part in this epic event no matter where you are! And of course, all prices include shipping! Please note that your packet will be mailed to you after the completion of the event on February 16th.
Virtual Registrations are restricted to US addresses only. If you reside outside of the US and wish to participate please contact StartLine Racing at email@example.com
All Participants Receive:
- Custom Event 4" Finisher's Medal.
- Custom event bib
- Choice of Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech long sleeve hoodie, Dri-Fit Tech short sleeve shirt or a Dri-Fit Tech Racer back Tank for all participants.
- Goodie bag filled with goodies from our sponsors and vendors
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Female Age Groups (Race day participants only) (Men are not eligible for awards). Our age groups are the following:
8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7am at Crossroads at Silverbell District Park.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards on race day
PLEASE NOTE - Your swag selection and size are not guaranteed for those who register on race day.
Race day registration fees will be:
Half Marathon - $80
10K - $60
5K - $50
Butterfly Dash - $25
Leashed pet friendly!
We welcome wheelchairs, strollers & wagons.
No roller blades, skateboards or motorized devices are allowed on the run or walk courses.
The half marathon course has a 4 hour time limit.
Due to the common start/finish line, there is no bag check for this event.
Water and Gatorade will be located at:
- Half Marathon: Miles 1.13 (southern turnaround), 3.43, 5 ,6.17 (northern turnaround), 7.34, 8.89, 10.8, and 12.
- 10K: Miles 1.17, 2.73 (turnaround), and 4.35
- 5K: Miles 1.17 (turnaround)
GU Gels will be available at miles 6.17 for the half marathon participants
Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 2.26, 5, 8.89, and 10.8
- Note: The restrooms at mile 2.26 and 10.8 will be located off the course at the start/finish line area (approximately .1 miles off the course)
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
Packet pick-up will be available on Friday, February, 15th from 3-6pm at Fleet Feet Sports in Oro Valley (map)
- February 15 3:00 PM - Packet Pickup at Fleet Feet Sports from 3-6pm
- February 16 7:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up Opens
- February 16 8:00 AM - Half Marathon Run Begins
- February 16 8:15 AM - Butterfly Dash
- February 16 8:45 AM - 10K Run/Walk Begins
- February 16 9:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
- February 16 9:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)