Mercy Health Glass City Marathon
One of the fastest marathon courses in the Midwest, The Mercy Health Glass City Marathon (GCM) course will begin on Secor Road at the University of Toledo West Entrance, circle campus before heading West into beautiful Ottawa Hills. The course then leads you to the area’s finest Metropark system utilizing the University Parks bike Trail. A tour through Sylvania leads you to Olander Park, passing the statue of Sy Mah, then back down the bike trail to a short tour of the UT campus concluding with the finish on the 50 yard line of the UT Glass Bowl Football Stadium.
Events include a Kids Marathon and 5K on Saturday, then the Mercy Health Glass City Marathon, Yark 5-person Marathon Relay, and Owens Corning Half Marathon on Sunday morning.
All courses are USATF certified.
Schedule of Events & Start Times
Saturday, April 27, 2019
- 9:00am • 5K Start (Stadium Drive)
- 10:00am • Registration/Packet Pick-Up & Expo
- 11:00am • Kids Marathon (Fetterman Track)
- 4:00pm • Registration & Expo closes
Sunday, April 28, 2019
- 5:30am • Race Day Packet Pick-up
- 7:00am • Marathon, Half Marathon, & relay team start
- 9:30am • Half Marathon Awards Presentation
- 11:00am • Marathon Awards Presentation
- 1:10pm • Finish Line Closes
- 2:30pm • Post-race Party Concludes