Join us for our 2nd Annual Hippity Hop Marathon/ Half Marathon/ 4 Mile / Cottontail Dash event. The courses will take you through the dedicated running trails of the New River Trail System, starting and ending at Rio Vista Park in Peoria.
This event is a USATF Sanctioned event taking place on a USATF Certified course, making it a national qualifier for Boston and other major national and international events!
We will have a time limit for the Marathon and Half Marathon distances. The cut-off time for the Marathon will be 6.5 hours and the cut-off time for the Half Marathon will be 6 hours.
Virtual Run Details
Of course we want you to participate in the Hippity Hop Marathon, Half Marathon and 4 Mile event locally but we know things come up. So, if you can't join us on race day and still want to run, get the medal and the shirt then you still can. Here is your way to take part in this event no matter where you are. And of course, all prices include shipping!
What You Get!!
- Custom Event Medal for all participants
- Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for all participants
- Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups (Race Day Participants only)
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by a professional race management team to maximize your experience!
Event details and schedule
Packet Pick-Up Opportunities
Packet pick-up will be available on Friday, April 7th from 4-7pm at Road Runner Sports in Scottsdale (map).
Road Runner Sports is located at 7077 E Mayo Blvd Suite 150, Phoenix, AZ 85050
Water Station and Course Support Information
- Water and Gatorade will be located at miles 2, 4, 5.57, 7.39, 8.42 (turnaround #1), 9.55, 11.33, 12.88, 13.73, 15.93, 17.94, 19.67 (turnaround #2), 21.32, 23.33, and 25.53.
- GU Gels will be available for half marathon and marathon runners at miles 7.39, 9.55, 17.94, and 21.32.
- Restrooms will be located on the course at miles 4.44, 7.39, 9.55, 13.06 (start/finish line), 15.93, 17.37, 21.87 and 23.33.
Race Day Information
Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 6:00am.
- We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa or Master Card) on race day
- Stroller and leashed pet friendly
- Cottontail Dash is a half mile kids run and all participants receive a finisher's medal and shirt. There will also be an egg hunt along the route.
April 07 04:00 PM - Packet Pick-up at Road Runner Sports in Scottsdale from 4-7pm
April 09 06:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
April 09 07:00 AM - Marathon Begins
April 09 07:30 AM - Half Marathon Begins
April 09 08:00 AM - Cottontail Dash
April 09 08:30 AM - 4 Mile Begins
April 09 09:45 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)