NEW FOR 2019:
Option to purchase an event jersey bundled with your Registration (you can still purchase a registration only if you choose)
Estremo Fondo Route (Limited to 200 participants) Double-metric Century, 125 miles, 6-timed climbs, 9,400 feet of climbing.
Come to test yourself in the 2019 Gran Fondo New Jersey - GFNJ, rated #1 Gran Fondo in the East Coast.
A choice of 6 spectacular routes are avilable: 125 miles, 107 miles, 75 miles, 62 miles, 42 miles, and 18 miles.
Our 62-mile Medio Fondo Route was selected by the editors of Bicycling Magazine as one of "The 50 Best Rides in America."
- GFNJ 2019 offers Chip-timing on the key climbs of Estremo, Gran, Migrane, Medio and Piccolo Routes
- KoM, QoM, Him/Her, Clydesdale and Athena, and Age Group Awards and Presentation Ceremony
- Finisher's Medal
- The nation's most enthusiastic cycling community.
- 3,000 free parking spaces within 100' of the start corral
- Personalized Event "Bib" (Number)
- Traditional Gran Fondo Mass Start at 7:00 am.
- Post-Ride Recovery Zone
- Post-ride Food Festival featuring the best local foods that New Jersey has to offer!
- Post-ride Entertainment and Expo with on-site "Valet" Bike Parking
- A video commemorating the event
- Discounts on local hotels for the Gran Fondo NJ Weekend
- Special gifts including the famous Gran Fondo NJ Pint Glass
- A well-marked route with signage marking at every turn, Cue Sheets, a top-tube sticker.
- SAG Support and Mechanical Support at each Rest Stop
- Festive Rest Stops: The foods you expect at endurance cycling events (PBJ, Clif Bar Fuels, and Fluids, a wide assortment of fresh fruits), plus a wide variety of specialty treats
- Police and marshals to guide you on your way
- Free training rides along our routes throughout the months leading up to the event (must be registered to participate) featuring product demos and test rides from our sponsors
Click on the links below to preview our Six Scenic Routes:
Estremo "Double Metric" Fondo (125mi, 200km)
MUST AVERAGE 16 MPH ON HILLY TERRAIN TO REGISTER