It's On! The Stinky Spoke Is Back!
Join the mountain bike ride known for good times and downright stinky weather! The 19+ mile mountain bike and Poker Ride is held on what just could be the most rotten weather day of the year. Riders start and finish at Redmond City Hall in downtown Redmond, Washington. There’s mud, rain, fun, beer, and some much-needed mid-winter cheer!
Event details and schedule
Your registration fee supports charitable causes, locally and internationally. This event is hard core — and heartwarming, so get ready!
- Ride 19+ miles on trails
- Collect your poker hand along the route
- Win prizes for winning poker hands!
Saturday, Feb. 9, 2019
- 9 to 10 a.m.: packet pickup and day-of registration
- 10 to 11 a.m.: ride starts at Redmond City Hall
- Noon to 3 p.m.: finish line festivities
- $45 online through Jan. 21
- $55 online Jan. 22 – Feb. 8 or in person Feb. 9
- You get:
- Pint glass
- Drink ticket
- Awesome ride
- Good karma!
Finish line festivities
When you cross the finish line at Redmond City Hall, you’ll enjoy great live music by Massy Ferguson, a warm tent with cold beer, food trucks, and poker prizes for winning hands.