Thanks for registering for Stache Dash 2019! There are lots of exciting changes this year, including a new course and a 10K option. Mustaches provided for race day! Registration includes a snazzy technical (not cotton) t-shirt for running and walking happiness and NEW this year: raffle tickets for great local prizes. Come join in the "race that puts hair on your face" Saturday, June 15, 2019. Support Elevations and help local kids with special needs receive funding for therapy services and equipment.
Event details and schedule
Race day registration will be available from 7:00-8:30am. We do order extra shirts, however cannot guarantee a shirt for registrations after June 5. Our shirts are awesome so register early!
Packet pickup Friday, June 14 at Fleet Feet in Kendall Yards. Details coming soon.
8:45am Wheelchair start
9:00am 10K start
9:15am 5K start
Run or walk! Register your kids, too!
Stashe Dash is committed to providing a safe and fair racing environment for all participants. Pleaseadhere to the following rules and restrictions:
1) Dogs are NOT allowed on course for safety of all participants.
2) Headphones are discouraged for safety of all participants.
3) Strollers are only allowed on 5K course due to safety concerns on 10K distance.
4) Across The Line Timing will provide timing for the Stashe Dash.
5) Back by popular demand the photo booth and props will be available for selfies and group
pictures. Photographer Michael Franklin will be keeping his eyes out for the best stashe!
6) Congrats on finishing your dash!! Enjoy the post-race snacks. We encourage you to enjoy the
local restaurants and festivities after you fininsh.
Course details and map, as well as parking and additional information, will be available soon.