The annual season-ending trail race for Friends 2 Friends! Two chip-timed races to choose from: Half-Marathon TRAIL Run or 10K on multi-use path. Races benefit the Sussex County Women’s Forum (SCWF), a 501C. 100% of entrance fees goes directly to providing Free Mammograms.
Saturday, December 7, 2019
Check-in: 8:00 am
Start Time: 13.1 Mile Trail Race at 10:00 am, 10K at 10:15 am
Packet Pickup is on race day only. Please register in advance if at all possible to reduce the rush on race day.
- 13.1 Advance Online Registration through November 26: $60
- 13.1 Mile as of November 27 through race day: $70
- (Min age of 15 years for Half Marathon)
- 10K Advance Online Registration through November 26: $30
- 10K as of November 27 through race day: $40
- (Min age of 15 years for 10K)
Awards to top 3 M/F, Medals to top 3 M/F in 5 yr. age groups. NO ENTRANTS UNDER AGE OF 15 FOR EITHER DISTANCE AT THE THUNDER RUN
The 13.1 Miler is part of Get Phound Fall Points Series presented by SpectaSport! You can see more information and standings HERE.
Awards to top 3 M/F, and Medals awarded in 5 year age groups. NO ENTRANTS UNDER AGE OF 15 FOR EITHER DISTANCE AT THE THUNDER RUN
Color Race Shirts for first 250 entries received by November 27