The National Undy RunWalk is not just an opportunity to run or walk in your underwear. It is a family-friendly undy-themed RunWalk created by the Colorectal Cancer Alliance, with the goal to provide support for patients and families, caregivers, and survivors; to raise awareness of preventive measures; and inspire efforts to fund critical research.
Join us on Saturday, June 15 for the Portland Undy RunWalk! All fitness levels attend and dogs are welcomed!
- 7:30 a.m. Race packet pickup & on-site registration
- 8:40 a.m. Opening remarks
- 9:00 a.m. 5K begins
- 9:10 a.m. 1 Mile fun run begins
- 10:05 a.m. Survivor & Patient recognition & awards ceremony
- 5K Adult (14 and older) - $35 Advance/ $40 Race Day
- 5K Youth (6-13) - $30 Advance / $35 Race Day
- 1 Mile fun run (all ages, Children 5 and younger are free) - $30 Advance / $35 Race Day
- SURVIVORS REGISTER FOR FREE! Please e-mail specialevents@
ccalliance.org for the registration code.
A pair of 2019 Boxer shorts
Survivor t-shirt if registered as a survivor
Survivor medal if registered as a survivor
Access to our online fundraising platform