It’s that time again — time for our sixth annual Full Moon Challenge. 2022 will bring TWELVE full moons, so it’s time to gear up and get ready for our 12 mile running and walking challenge! This challenge can be completed any time between January 1 and December 31, 2022. You can run or walk the twelve miles, complete it all at once or break it up — the choice is yours! This medal GLOWS in the dark!
- This virtual running event is 12 miles
- Participants can choose to run or walk to meet the challenge’s goals
- A great activity to do with friends and family
- Registration includes a unique, bigger-than-usual, virtual race medal
Be sure to sign up for our Full Moon Challenge! As mentioned, this is a 12 mile running or walking challenge that can be completed all at once or it can be broken into portions, as long as the miles are completed between January 1st and December 31, 2021. Like all of our virtual races, this challenge benefits a great cause. At least 15% of each registration to Soles 4 Souls. Since 2006 Soles4Souls has collected and distributed 26 million pairs of shoes to those in need in 127 countries around the world and all 50 states in the U.S. and we are happy to help contribute to that mission. Sign up today!
- Registration fee: $22 (includes race medal and bib, plus 15% goes to charity)
- Official ‘2022 Full Moon Challenge’ race swag is available here for a limited time only
* Don’t forget that if you sign up for our main 2022 event, PLUTO: King of the Kuiper Belt – Running and Walking Challenge, you will be given a discount code that will allow you to save 25% on ALL EVENTS throughout 2022 (which makes races less then $14)! The code starts at the start of 2022 and doesn’t expire until December 31, 2022! So be sure to sign up for PLUTO now and get your discount code now! SIGN UP HERE!