More than 400 local community members participated in the 2018 event! All ages and all fitness levels are welcome at the Bodies in Motion annual race. It is an enjoyable community event with live entertainment, food trucks, games and more in addition to the race itself. Come on out and meet new friends and see folks you know throughout the community, while supporting local charities!
In seven years, Blue Ridge Orthopaedic & Spine Center’s Bodies in Motion races have raised $215,000 for local non-profits that serve people in Fauquier, Culpeper, Prince William, Rappahannock, Haymarket, and surrounding areas. The next Bodies in Motion 10k/5k/Fun Run race will be held Sunday, November 10th, 2019. Proceeds from this race go to The Foundation of Blue Ridge Orthopaedics, and this Foundation awards the funds to local charities.
The FUN RUN will start at 8am sharp. 5k & 10k start at 8:30am.
To date, The Foundation of Blue Ridge Orthopaedics has donated more than $215,000 to local charities. Help us exceed the $300,000 mark by participating in this great event!
- CASH PRIZES
- Designated Children's Fun Zone ( Face painting, Bingo the Clown, & more)
- FREE Panera Breakfast for Participants
- Live Entertainment
- PACKET PICK UP TBD
- RACE DAY REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE. Race day fees will be $40 for the 5k/10k and $10 for the fun run.
- Baby Strollers are more than welcome...PETS are not!
- Walkers must be able to complete the 5k course in 60 min or the 10k course in 2 hours.
- Race will be held rain or shine.
Visit www.BodiesinMotionRace.com for further race details.