Join us as we champion education excellence and wellness! Proceeds from the event will benefit the Aztlan Athletics Foundation, East Los Angeles College Running Team and Day One. Each beneficiary has provided scholarships, free services, and mentoring to youth in our community.
Located at the historic East Los Angeles College Stadium (start and finish). Registration will include the following:
- A commemorative historic event dry-fit race t-shirt;
- Music Festival with various wellness activities;
- Goodie bag with discount coupons and other items;
- Finisher medal and award to top three age division finishers;
- Other entertainment, including access Green booths, food booths and health & fitness section;
The run will start inside the stadium track, head east onto the East Los Angeles College campus, where runners will pass through historic buildings, and then zip by state-of-the-art facilities. Finally, runners will return at the site where Olympic events were held in 1984, the East Los Angeles College Stadium. Runners/Walkers will finish in the stadium to the sounds of music by DJ’s.
Run/walk start time: 8:00A.M.