You don't want to miss this spectacular trail run just outside of the Bob Marshall Wilderness!
- August 7, 2021
- Seeley Lake, Montana
- Start and Finish at the Seeley Creek Nordic Trails
- 1/2 Marathon and 10K
- All Races Start at 9am
- Enjoy a mug of locally roasted pour over coffee with all the trimmings! Add some Bullet Proof MCT for an added kick
- Loop: Start and Finish at Same Location
- Mixed Terrain (No Pavement)
- 2pm Cutoff Time for All Races
- Bear Spray is Required (We have cans available for rent or sale: It will show as an add-on during registration)
- Registration includes a custom Bella + Canvas race shirt, custom race bib, custom race cup, custom race sticker, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products, raffle ticket, ticket for a soft drink, a Dos Equis beer or a "World Famous" Bloody Mary or our dark brewed PG tips kick ass iced tea!
Seeley Lake sits in the middle of a chain of lakes, is surrounded by forested mountains and is home to abundant wildlife such as moose, elk, wolves, and the elusive Grizzly bear. Come run a 1/2 marathon or 10k trail run with breathtaking scenery that takes place right outside one the Nation's wildest remaining wilderness areas.
The race begins at the trailhead for the Seeley Creek Ski Trails in Seeley Lake, MT. You get to run on ski trails and Forest Service roads right outside of the rugged Bob Marshall Wilderness area.
Registration bags include a Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, custom race cup, Wolf Pack sticker, custom race sticker, Hammer Nutrition products, raffle ticker, drink ticket and other items!
Race medals are available in the Wolf Pack store!
Register for Bad Bob's 1/2 marathon or 10K and you get a $10 registration for the Great Divide 50 & 25K Trail Summer Celebration on August 21. We will send you a registration code in your welcome email!
- 7:00am: Enjoy a mug of locally roasted pour over coffee with all the trimmings! Add some Bullet Proof MCT for an added kick.
- 7:30-8:45am: Packet pickup at Seeley Creek Ski Trails trailhead
- 8:45am: Pre-race meeting at Seeley Creek Ski Trails trailhead
- 9am: 50 and 25K start (Timed by Webscorer)
- 5pm: Cutoff time
Celebrate your run with a free beverage (beer or soft drink) or a "World Famous" Bloody Mary at the finish line!
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM THE LOLO NATIONAL FOREST