Come join us for a beautiful single track Trail Run in Rancho San Vicente. This new park is loaded with CA rolling hills, oak trees, lush grass & awesome scenery. scenery, views of Folsom Lake, the surrounding foothills, and the snowcapped Sierra Mountains.
13.1 Miles, 10 Miles, 8 Miles, 10K, 5K
Calero Park San Vincente Parking Area, San Jose, CA 95120, USA
21131 McKean Rd San Jose, CA 95120
Event details and schedule
Calero Park San Vicente
21131 McKean Road, San Jose, CA 95120
Hills, Hills, and More Hills!
Surface: single-track trail and fire roads both shaded and exposed.
Elevation Profile: Rolling hills, with lots of ups and downs.
Weather: California Spring, Highs - 65 degrees / Lows 40 degrees.
Parking: Plenty of parking is available for this event and it is free, however carpooling is encouraged.
Fully loaded aid stations will be available for all runners with plenty of nutrition and hydration options available.
All runners earn a commemorative medal.
Start time for all distances: 8:00 am.
- 7:00 AM — Registration/Sign-In/Bib-Pick Up Op
- 7:45 AM — Trail Briefing
- 8:00 AM - RACE START ALL DISTANCES (4 Hour Cut-Off)
Rancho San Vicente Trail Challenge 5K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1021834
Rancho San Vicente Trail Challenge 10K - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1021835
Rancho San Vicente Trail Challenge 8M - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1021836
Rancho San Vicente Trail Challenge 10M - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1021838
Rancho San Vicente Trail Challenge 1/2 Marathon - https://www.plotaroute.com/route/1021840
Same-day registration is available for any distance for an additional $10. Please be prepared to pay by cash/check.
Bib Pick-Up/Registration will take place on race day.
Detailed course descriptions and maps are available at the following link:
VOLUNTEER (And earn a free future race credit):
- All of the bathrooms are available at the start/finish line, porta-potties will be available throughout the course.
- Courses will be marked with ribbons, signs & gypsum.
- Please dress appropriately for a Spring weather run.
- All finishers will receive a commemorative medal.
- Fully-stocked aid stations will be available, providing a variety of race-appropriate drinks and foods.
Please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, thanks!
COVID – 19 Mitigation Plan
Covid-19 prevention plan is subject to change and updates. Please continue to check our homepage for race day updates and covid19.ca.gov for additional protocols and updates.
• Each runner must conduct a self-screening test before the race.
• 90 participants across both distances and staggered start
• If you have tested positive or been in contact with someone that tested positive within 14 days of race day, we ask you to stay home.
• If you have any symptoms, please stay home.
• All runners must wear a face mask at all times, EXCEPT while running the race, however we also ask that you carry a face mask on your person throughout the race in case of crossing paths.
• Aid stations will consist of minimal, already packed items, no communal items or hands on the table. Please respect the volunteers, staff, and other participants.
• Each race will stagger starts in small groups of 3-5 people. Face coverings, social distancing and temperature checks will be required to participate.
• Runners are highly encouraged to prepare their own nutrition packs. Drop-bag services to aid stations will be available.
• No spectators at the event, Teams may assist with drop bag locations, refer to maps for drop bag / aid station locations.
• Please be prepared to social distance.