2021 Middle School and High School Summer Running Camp.
605 Private Coaching has a strong tradition of excellence in coaching individual Track and Cross-Country athletes. Our coaching philosophy teaches athletes the benefits of running and encouraging running as a lifelong activity, emphasizing self-improvement. The camp's purpose is to teach the proper mechanics of running, stretching, nutrition, and an all-healthy lifestyle. Individuals of all levels are welcome - Middle School and High School. Campers will be taught correct running form and a racing strategy as it pertains to cross-country distances.
Coach Benson Langat
RRCA Level II Certified Running Coach, RRCA Coaching Certification Instructor, Elite Distance Runner, 2020 Honorary Boston Marathon Team.
>>> Remote training is available – contact Coach Benson
Coach Derrick Ettel
RRCA Level I Certified Running Coach
What will you learn:
- Understanding running pace, workouts, etc.
- Running specific strength training.
- Stretching properly
- Proper running form
- Injury prevention techniques
- Correct form in order to become a more effective runner.
- The basics of physiology pertaining to rest, recovery, nutrition, and how to attain and keep their bodies in top physical condition.
- Mental Preparation
Date: June 11 - August 6
Saturdays: 8 am - 10 am
Location: 605 Running Company 124 South Phillips Ave, Sioux Falls, SD 57104
- Official chip-timed 5k at the end of camp
- Unlimited athlete-initiated interaction via email, phone, and text
- Camp T-shirt
- Snacks + hydration
- End of camp special gift
Last Day Special Guest:
Elite/Olympian/Camp Alumni - TBD
Contact Coach Benson Langat @benrun605.com for further information.