AN EVENT FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY AND FOR ALL LEVELS!
Come join the fun! This is a great way to start off your triathlon season!
Do it by yourself or as part of a relay team. Teams can be co-ed or single sex teams, 2 or 3 person
We will NOT have ON-SITE registration. Registrations will close by Thursday, April 29th, 6pm.
General Meetings will be offered, via Zoom, either on Friday evening and/or Saturday. Links will be sent to all registrants race week.
Please be masked before and after racing. Masks must be worn inside the Whitewater Aquatic Center and removed before you enter the water. They should be put back on, as you exit the water. They should be on, at all times, while not racing, and on the event premises.
Events Offered (The Olympic distances will be limited to 72 racers, COMBINED, between the TRIATHLON & AQUABIKE):
1. SPRINT Tri: 500 yd swim, 13 mile bike, and 3.1 mile run
2. OLYMPIC Tri: 1000 yd swim, 26.5 mile bike, and 6 mile run
3. DUATHLON: 2 mile run, 13 mile bike, 2 mile run
4. AQUABIKE SPRINT: 500 yd swim, 13 mile bike
5. AQUABIKE OLYMPIC: 1000 yd swim, 26.5 mile bike
6. Aquathon Sprint: 500 yd swim, 5K run
7. Aquathon Olympic: 1000yd swim, 10K run
RELAY TEAMS - PLEASE READ
Only 1 relay member registers on-line. All other team members complete a paper waiver form.
All division awards will be mailed:
Race Shirts (wicking shirts available)
Overall Race Awards
1st through 3rd division medals
LOW entry fees! More ways to save:
1. SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODES:
Are you in the military, a veteran, or a police officer? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Use the code, FREEDOM, for a 20% discount.
Are you a doctor or nurse? THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!! Use the code, RESCUE, for a 20% discount.
Are you over 65 years of age? You're an awesome example to all! Use the code, GOLDEN, for a 15% discount
Are you currently enrolled or teach at UW-Whitewater? Use the code, UWW, for a 15% discount
2. Individual race fees listed, do NOT include shirt prices (Relay fees DO include standard t-shirts).
3. We offer a $5 discount for group entries. A group is 6 individual racers, registering under the same group name. Use the coupon code GROUP, to receive this discount.
Only 1 coupon code can be used.
About the J-Hawks
We are a 501c3 not-for-profit youth organization, that offers swim lessons and a youth swim team. No child is ever turned away due to financial struggles. The monies raised, from our triathlons, are vital in allowing us to offer free and reduced programs, to area children.
We truly appreciate your support and are always looking for feedback on how we can improve.