The Original How Far Can You Run In 100 Minutes Event!
· 100 Minutes….. 6,000 Seconds…. How far can you go? Take on The Gauntlet and find out what’s inside of you!
- Brandan's Brigade- As in years past, proceeds from the event support Brandan's Brigade and their effort to provide quality running shoes to area Middle School and High School athletes at an economic disadvantage. Brandan's Brigade is set up to honor and carry on the legacy of Fremont Elite Runner's Club Hall of Famer Brandan Biggert.
· The Plan– The clock starts ticking at 9:00 am on Saturday, July 23rd in Williams Park and it doesn’t stop until 100 Minutes have been reached! During that time, participants will Run, Walk or Jog the 0.9/Mile looped course in Williams Park. Participants will be assigned a race number and laps will be recorded by volunteers each time they pass the checkpoint at the Williams Park Shelterhouse. Water and Gatorade stops will be present along the course as well as music and the infamous: Twinkie/Zinger/Tootsie Roll Station!
· Awards– The male and female determined to have run the farthest during the 100 minutes of The Gauntlet will be presented with special awards.
· Post Run– We’re not going to ask you to run, walk or jog your tail off without having some really good food and drink at the Williams Park Shelterhouse post run!
· Entry Fee- $10 per participant with all proceeds going to BRANDAN’S BRIGADE, a local organization that seeks to provide quality running shoes to area middle school and high school athletes.
· Shirts– Special “I Survived The Gauntlet” shirts are available by pre-order only for an additional $10 each with all proceeds from the sale of the shirts also going to BRANDAN’S BRIGADE. Shirt order must be received by July 16th.