Are you interested in joining the Catch A Lift Endurance Team for the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals?
Impressive. Most impressive.
You're all clear princess or prince, let's click on the Register Now button above and go home.
The Christopher Coffland Memorial Fund (d/b/a Catch A Lift or "CAL") is a Charity Partner for Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospital on February 23rd through 16st 2017. CAL's mission is to assist veterans injured in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to improve their lives and mental health through physical fitness and rehabilitation. The funds raised from runners, donors and enthusiasts like you will be used to purchase gym memberships, in-home gym equipment and other fitness and rehabilitation equipment. We thank you for you participation, commitment and dedication and hope you know that your efforts will help wounded warriors towards a successful recovery. We look forward to seeing you there!!!!! To learn more about CAL, feel free to visit our website www.catchaliftfund.com/
We also hope you enjoy your participation in the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals as a member of the CAL Endurance Race Team.
Here's your chance to join the Disney Princess' in a "dream come true" weekend of majestic runs in the most magical place on earth. It is all happening during the Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Runners of all ages are invited to join the royal celebration! There'll be special magical course surprises, special Princess events, and a fun-filled party after the event to celebrate your run. Plus you'll take home an exclusive Finisher Medal celebrating Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Best of all, your favorite Disney Princesses will cheer you on your way!
You can register through CAL for the following races (the Event has additional offers so please visit the http://www.rundisney.com/princess-half-marathon/ website to learn more).
- Disney Glass Slipper Challenge presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals - If you think that a half marathon is just a walk in the park, put your endurance to the test and compete in the Glass Slipper Challenge! A 19.3-mile adventure held over two days, participants will run the Disney Enchanted 10K on Saturday, followed by the Disney Princess Half Marathon on Sunday. If you finish both races within the pacing requirements, you will be awarded the Glass Slipper Challenge medal in addition to your Half Marathon and 10K finisher medals.
- Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals – Here's the run that's fit for a Princess – a 13.1 mile course through the most magical place on earth including Disney's Magic Kingdom® Park and spectacular Epcot®, home of Future World and World Showcase. Princesses of every age are invited to join the fun during the Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend. Invite a girlfriend and make it a royal team effort with each Princess running to earn her very own Disney Princess Half Marathon Finisher Medal. If you think you've got the right stuff– commitment, perseverance and determination – then this half marathon is for you!
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals - Join us for the Disney Enchanted 10K. This event will take you on an enchanted journey throughout Epcot before having a magical finish fit for a princess, or prince..
- Disney Princess 5K presented by Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals - Here's a royal opportunity for everyone to share the magic during the Disney Princess 5K run through Epcot®. Runners (age 5 or older) and their families are invited to take part in all the racing fun on a spectacular course winding through Epcot's amazing Future World and then on to international World Showcase. The run wraps up with a memory-making storybook finish perfect for a Princess and her royal court. Beginners, intermediates, even experienced racers are invited to share the magic in the Disney Princess 5K.
Event details and schedule
- Minimum Fundraising Requirement:
In addition to the race registration fees, you are required to raise at least the Minimum Fundraising Requirements applicable for your applicable registration.
- Disney Glass Slipper Challenge presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals - $750 to $1100 depending on registration
- Disney Princess Half Marathon presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals - $500 to $800 depending on registration
- Disney Princess Enchanted 10K presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals - $500 to $750 depending on registration
- Disney Princess 5K presented by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals- $500 to $750 depending on registration
The minimum fund raising requirement is due January 15, 2017 regardless of your participation in the races. If not received before then, CAL will charge your credit card the difference between the minimum required and your amount raised or you will not receive your packet from Disney at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo.
CAL will notify you of the amount prior to the deficit charge.
Included in Your Registration
In addition to what Event offers you for your selected race (see http://www.rundisney.com/princess-half-marathon/), CAL will provide the following to you:
- 1 shirt – a technical training shirt
- Invite to the CAL Race Team's social for this event
- CAL has access to a limited number of discounted room reservations at a WDW moderate resort that Disney will make available to CAL. These rooms will be offered at charity pricing to CAL runners. To reserve a room, please indicate during the registration process that you would like to be included in ou room block or you can contact us. One the resort is release to us, we will give you our group number and call-in number to make your reservation. We have requested a reservation with a moderate resort, such as the Coronado Springs Resort ("Resort"). Please check back on this website and emails from CAL for confirmation.
- If you are purchasing theme park tickets, please make the purchases through our online store. Once we receive the link, we will provide you will the link and our group number for you to make your purchases using charity rates.
Packet Pick-Up - You pick up your Disney packet at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo and CAL will mail you the CAL packet before your trip.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
All race registration are paid through this website and upon registration, CAL will send you a confirmation email
Fundraising payments may be made by you or your donors online using the link to your funraising page that you should receive in your confirmation email.
Alternatively, at the CAL website www.catchaliftfund.com or by check payable to the Catch A Lift Fund sent to P.O. Box 39622, Baltimore, MD 21212, in each case with a note stating that the donation is made on your behalf.
Incentive Program (requirements must be met on or before January 15, 2017)
CAL greatly appreciates your fundraising efforts and offers the following incentives to those who exceed the minimum requirements by the amounts set forth below:
$1000 above the race minimum - $100 Gift Card
$2000 above the race minimum - $200 Gift Card
$3000 above the race minimum - $300 Gift Card
- $4000 above the race minimum - $400 Gift Card
Example: If you register for the half marathon agreeing to raise $800 and you raise $1800 by the incentive closing date, CAL will provide you with a $100 gift card.
Other Event Offers through Separate Registration - Details of these events and the registrations are available at http://www.rundisney.com/princess-half-marathon/.
QUESTIONS - email any questions to email@example.com
Disclaimer - “All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website.The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.”