Fat & Skinny Countryside Tour & Century beging and finishes in beautiful Winona Lake, IN, meanders through southern Kosciusko county, and flows into Whitley, and Wabash Counties. Depending on which rout you chose you will visit several towns Pierceton, Collamer, North Manchester, and Silver Lake, Indiana.
Choose one of our family-friendly routes
-62 miles(metric century)
-100 (century) miles of rolling country roads.
Of course, great food, snacks, and drinks will be served at our SAG stops.
-Masks required during check-in/registration
-Limited gatherin inside
-SAG food will be individually packaged for grab and go
-While at SAG stop please ensure you properly distance from riders not in your group
-Hand sanitaizer will be avaiable
-Limited post event gathering while maintaing proper social distancing
-Post event food will be provided
Find us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for up-to-the-minute updates (Fat & Skinny Tire Fest). www.fatandskinnytirefest.com
Event details and schedule
Fat & Skinny Countryside Tour and Century - Event Schedule:
Countryside Tour & Century Registration & Check-in
Friday - Green Earth Multisport - Village at Winona
Saturday - Green Earth Multisport - Village at Winona
- 7am - Registration and Check-In
- 8am - Leave at your own pace
* Please note that anyone riding the century route, must leave by 9am to ensure SAG support.
- SAG Stops & Hours of Operation
- 11am - 4pm - Post Food at or near Green Earth Multisport in the Village at Winona
- Pierceton SAG Hours - 8am - 1pm
- Coffee, Water, Sport Drink, Bananas
- North Manchester SAG Hours - 9am - 2pm
- Water, Sports Drink, PB&J, Pickles, Bananas, Chips, Twizzlers
- Silver Lake SAG Hours - 10am - 3pm
- Water, Sports Drinks, Pickles, Bananas, Chips, Gummy Bears, Sandwiches
*Route maps will be made available on the website as the event date nears. Print maps will be available at check-in. Please note that exact route mileage may change as road conditions are verified and routes are finalized.