AppRunCo - Altoona’s inaugural “First Responder Memorial Race” will take place on Sept. 11, 2021. The 5K will take place at Lakemont Park, and proceeds will be donated to AMED Authority Emergency Medical Services in Altoona. Lakemont Park is a co-sponsor of the event.
The original Appalachian Running Company opened in 2008 in Carlisle PA, and quickly became the go-to destination for the regional running community. As the stores have grown and expanded over the years, adding an Altoona location in 2021, we have put our passion for running into a passion for serving those who now run alongside us, regardless of athletic ability or speed.
Lakemont Park has been in operation since 1894. They have been a part of the Blair County community for generations and are constantly striving to make it a better place for people of all ages. To learn more, visit their website: http://lakemontparkfun.com/
Ticket registration includes a t-shirt and race packet. Packet pickup will take place at AppRunCo - Altoona from 8/28 thru 9/10.
- Adult - EARLY registration is $20 and ends on 8/28.
- Student - EARLY registration (ages 7-17) is $10 and ends on 8/28.
- Adult - LATE registration is $30.
- Student - LATE registration (ages 7-17) is $20.
- Kids 6 and under are free.
Special Event Add-ons/Discounts:
- Discounted All-Day Unlimited Ride & Play Pass: $15 each (Lakemont will donate $4 from every ticket sale to AMED). Ends on 9/10
- Free adult EARLY-registration with purchase of $100 AppRunCo Gift Card (LIMIT ONE), ends on 8/28.
- Discounted adult LATE-registration with purchase of $100 AppRunCo Gift Card (LIMIT ONE), ends on 9/10