How to Participate:
· Race packets pick-up will be on October 19th, 20th and 21st. Salt River gym 10am-1pm daily
Once the run is complete, participants are required to post a photo onto their Instagram or Facebook Accounts with the following hashtags: #CRS5KMonsterDash
Important: The photo must be a collage of the following items:
-Proof of Running or walking. The proof may be in the form of computer or phone screenshot of your preferred running software apps, or photos of your wearable devices or treadmill screen that clearly show the record. Participants who are not able to wear electronic devices, may submit photos of your race. All photos must be posted before midnight of 10/31/2020.
· Who: Everyone can participate!!
· What: Community Recreational Services is hosting our 1st Annual Monster Dash 5K this year, it is a family fun walk/run event.
· When: Between October 23rd and October 31st, 2020
Race packets will be handed out on October 19th, 20th and 21st. Salt River gym 10-1pm daily
· Where: Anywhere you would like to run! As long as it is a 5k or 3.1 miles (send us a photo of your device i.e., Fitbit, apple watch, map my run, Nike run app or phone with the distance)
· How: After you complete your run, share your photos with us on Facebook or you can email us your pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions please send email to email@example.com 0r contact us at 480-277-7915