Join us for the second annual 370 Lakeside Triathlon! Enjoy the flattest, fastest course starting in beautiful 370 Lakeside Park! Enjoy a beach start, amazing country roads in St. Charles County, and a run that includes the park trails and beyond. We offer a variety of race options from super sprint or sprint for newbies, up to half iron distance! And this is a USAT Sanctioned Event.
And join us on Saturday, August 27th at the 370 Lakeside Park under the main pavilion for a HUGE outdoor expo, packet pick up, and pre-race course talks.
The race weekend schedule:
370 Lakeside Triathlon – Expo and Race Day Schedule
Saturday, August 27 – Endurance Expo | Packet Pick Up | Bike Drop Off
· We need ALL athletes to pick up your packet today and encourage you drop off your bike today instead of race day!
· You CANNOT pick up someone else’s packet.
· BRING: USAT Card, Driver's License
· Allow time for mandatory open water swim talk with BYLG Sport, hourly options.
· Allow time to check out vendor tables.
10am – Expo Opens
· Packet Pick Up – NO RACE DAY PICK UP!
· Bike Drop Off – you can leave your bike in transition; we will have security all night to keep it safe. Leave gear at home, that comes with you race morning.
· Hourly open water talk with BYLG Sport, our lifeguard company. – MANDATORY (11:30am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm).
· Course and race day Q&A with Race Director, Sally Drake.
· Allow time to browse vendor booths.
Sunday, August 28th – RACE DAY
4:30am – Transition Opens – check in bike (if you did not on Saturday) and gear. Athletes only in the transition area, we will check your wrist band that you will find in your packet.
6:30am – Transition Closes – you will NOT be allowed back in.
6:20am – Swim warm up
6:30am – Athletes line up to start
6:45am – Para-athletes start
7am – Wave starts begin!
ON COURSE NUTRITION:
· Water, Heed Electrolyte Drink and Hammer Gel on the bike and run.
- BBQ, refreshments, and live music under the pavilion! Invite family and friends!