SIGN UP NOW ... A Fun & Exciting 1.5M Adventure Run/Walk for Adult & Kids ~ Donate Sneakers for Cancer!
Official website: www.GreatAmazingRace.com
Fundraise: Earn $100-$600 for your school, club, team or cause... visit www.greatamazingrace.com for details.
It's all about T-E-A-M-W-O-R-K. Modeled after the TV show, THE GREAT AMAZING RACE is a fun adventure race in which teams two person teams race around a cross country course speckled with a variety of fun-filled tasks. Each task requires the involvement of both teammates in order to complete. How well you work together is the most important skill to winning the race. It's way more fun than a 5K race!
Walk, jog or run. Teams should be prepared to get a little dirty & wet. Waves begin every 10 minutes - kids teams, then adult teams.
1. 1.5 mile cross country course with up to 8 outdoor stations.
2. 2 person teams - adult/adult, adult/kid or kid/kid ... kids grades K-12..
3. 2 course levels ... recreation (for leisure pace teams) & competitive (for physically active teams).
4. 4 race divisions ... Grades K-2 / 3-5 / 6-8 / 9-Adult ... based on grade of younger member.
5. 1st place medals are awarded to each division winner.
6. Plan on 60 minutes to complete course ... Race happens rain or shine.
= DISCOUNTS: Teachers, Military & First Responders ... visit www.GreatAmazingRace.com.
= CHARITY PARTNER: Help us fight pediatric cancer by donating 2 pairs of used sneakers or running shoes at the race ... and receive a 2 minute time eraser token.
= SHARE THIS EVENT: Share with 8+ people on Facebook, Google+ or email ... and receive a free GAR Backpack ($15 value)! ... (Example: "We are doing The Great Amazing Race. Join us and we both get free GAR backpacks.")