Mitzvah Circle is excited to be hosting our 5th Annual Mitzvah Circle Run as a hybrid race. The live, in-person race will be on September 26 at the Delaware Valley University. The picturesque campus includes an arboretum, equestrian center, dairy farm, and beautiful views. If you are participating virtually you choose your date, time, location, and distance of your race, just complete it by September 26! You can begin anytime after you register, although the official virtual race dates are September 19-26. Help us reach our goal of having a runner from every state!
The 5th Annual Mitzvah Circle Run will allow the community to come together to raise awareness and funds to help our neighbors in crisis due to poverty, homelessness, and serious illness. The need has never been greater. Thank you for supporting Mitzvah Circle!
Starting Times for in person races:
Races are chip timed, so your time doesn't begin until you cross the start line with your bib. Times are approximate.
10K start 9:00
5K start 9:10
1-mile start 9:20
Zumba warm-up: 8:30 am
Don't forget to get your team pictures before the race!
Age Groups & Awards:
- For 5K: 19 & under, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+ (Male & Female) and overall male and female
- For 10K: Top 3 male & female (if registration is high then we will do the same as the 5K)
- Printable finisher's certificate found under runner's profile (virtual & live race)
- Live 5K & 10K: $30 until 9/1 then then increases to $35
- Live 1-mile fun run/walk: $25 until 9/1 then then increases to $30
- All virtual races $25 (5K, 10K, 1-mile walk/run)
Race t-shirt guaranteed in chosen size if ordered by 9/1. Shirts may be available on race day but sizes will be based on vendor availability. No shirt orders will be taken after 9/1.
Shirt & Bib Pick up
Shirts can be picked up at Mitzvah Circle warehouse located at 2562 Boulevard of the Generals, Suite 100, Norristown, PA 19403 or mailed to you for an additional fee. Pick up dates and times will be emailed to you.
Bib & shirt pick up & day of registration will open at 7:30 am in front of the Life Science Building at Delaware Valley University on Sept. 26, 2021.
Awards & Prizes
- All paid participants will be entered into a raffle drawing. Prizes will be announced at the closing ceremonies!
- A framed 8 x 10 team picture will be given to the team captain of the largest team (virtual or in person)
- The name of the highest fundraising team will be placed on a perpetual plaque in the Mitzvah Circle office for all to see.
- Prizes will be giving to Top 3 Highest Individual Fundraisers
- In the event of a tie for the largest team, registration date of the last member will be used. (Earliest date breaks the tie)
- In the event of a tie for fundraising, the date the final goal was reached will be used. (The early date would win)
- All fundraising money must be received & participants registered by September 23 to qualify for prizes.
- Teams can be created as part of the registration process.
- Team captain can pick up the entire team's shirts & bibs prior to race or on race day
- There is discounted pricing for teams of 4 or more members. You do not need to all sign up at the same time.
- There are prizes for the largest team & the highest fundraising team
Virtual Event Participants
You can print out your own running bib & finisher's certificate. They are found under your profile on Runsignup. You will receive another email in September with a link to your bib. You can can submit your race results and pictures if you would like to do so. You will receive directions for submitting results and they are on website.
- You can transfer from one event to another until 9/17
- You can transfer your registration to another person as a gift if you are unable to participate until 9/26