The Here and Now Project invites you to join us for another Virtual 5K For Today. By joining this family friendly virtual walk, run, roll you will be safely supporting the paralysis community from wherever you are. Proceeds from this fundraiser will help us connect newly injured and their loved ones with a care basket and resources.
1. Register individually or start a team with family and friends! All participants will receive a race bib, sticker, and other swag in the mail for participating. Stylish event T-shirts in unisex, women's, and youth sizes can be purchased during registration.
2. Join us on the strava app as we connect in the weeks leading up to main event.
3. Plan your routes, share tips, engage along the way as we get out and DO LIFE virtually. Be sure to follow along on Facebook and Instagram for some fun contest announcements!
4. Complete your 5K/3.1 mile run, walk or roll between July 24-August 1, 2021!
5. Be sure to get a picture of your event, and submit your results on our results page.
6. Connect with us! We'd love to hear your story and connect you to our community as we support each other.
7. Don't feel up to running, walking, or rolling but still want to support the cause? Create an individual or team fundraiser and share your personal experiences of H&NP with your respective networks!
Make sure to register early for more chances to win cool stuff in our Weekly Participant Giveaways every Friday!
More information about The Here and Now Project can be found at www.hereandnowproject.org
If you have questions, please let us know!
The Here and Now Project | email@example.com