Benefitting American Legion Post 608
Teams of 2 compete in a 4 Mile Relay (2 Miles each person) to see what teams will be the Kings and Queens of Front Street!
· Course – Race starts and finishes on Front Street in front of Fremont City Hall. Race will travel along Front Street and into Rodger Young Park where runners will turn around at the Tiffin Street entrance to the park and return to the start area where they will tag their partner who will then run the same course. Overall times are recorded when the second runner on a team crosses the finish line.
· Awards– Awards will be presented to the Top 3 Teams in the following categories: Youth All Male, Youth All Female, Youth Mixed, Adult All Male, Adult All Female and Adult Mixed. *Note: Youth teams MUST all be under the age of 18*
· Post Run– Awards and refreshments at the Fremont VFW, just a short walk from the Start/Finish Line on Front Street.
· Entry Fee- $30 per team if registered by July 30th. $40 per team on the day of the event. All proceeds from the Front Street Relay benefit American Legion Post 608
· Shirts– Race shirts are guaranteed to all teams registered by July 30th. Shirts only available while they last on the day of the event.
· Event is a part of the 2021 Fremont Farmer’s Market Series in Downtown Fremont!