Are you interested in joining Catch A Lift for the STAR WARS™ The Dark Side Challenge?
Life After Service is Harder Then You Can Imagine.
Vets Served You.
Now it's Your Turn.
Run To Serve A Vet.
Join the "CAL" Endurance Team NOW!
Click on the Register Now button above and go home to join the CAL Endurance Race Team!
Questions? Contact Bill at email@example.com
Christopher Coffland Memorial Fund (d/b/a Catch A Lift or "CAL") is a Charity Partner for STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challenge on April 20th through 23rd 2017.
CAL's mission is to assist veterans injured in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to improve their lives and mental health through physical fitness and rehabilitation!
The funds raised from runners, donors and enthusiasts like you will be used to purchase gym memberships, in-home gym equipment and other fitness and rehabilitation equipment.
We thank you for you participation, commitment and dedication and hope you know that your efforts will help wounded warriors towards a successful recovery!.
We look forward to seeing you there!!!!! To learn more about CAL, visit our website www.catchaliftfund.com/
Feel the power of the force with runs for STAR WARS™ fans of every age including the STAR WARS™ Half Marathon, STAR WARS™ 10K, STAR WARS™ 5K, and the runDisney Kids Races. Challenge yourself to the ultimate test with the STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challenge combining the STAR WARS™ 10K and Half Marathon. It's all part of the STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challenge, April 20-23, 2017. Choose your alliance! Run for the light side or run for the dark side - and May the Force be with you!
You can register through CAL for the following races (the Event has additional offers so please visit the http://www.rundisney.com/star-wars-wdw-half-marathon/ website to learn more).
- STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challange - Darth Vader throws down a challenge of galactic proportions in the STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challenge.
- Put the force to work for you in this ultimate test of your strength and endurance that combines the STAR WARS 10K on Saturday with the STAR WARS Half Marathon on Sunday. Choose your alliance – run for the light or run for the dark – then get set for an amazing 2-day, 19.3 mile-run. Runners who finish both races are awarded the STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challenge Finisher Medal in addition to the Half Marathon and 10K Finisher Medals.
- STAR WARS™ Half Marathon – The Dark Side - STAR WARS™ most legendary villain, Darth Vader, the Galactic Empire's Sith Lord, reigns over the STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challenge at the WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort. Feel the force on this 13.1 mile thrilling adventure.
- STAR WARS™ 10K - The STAR WARS™ 10K is packed with 6.2 miles of running excitement. The thrills begin on Floridian Way where you will head to DISNEY's Hollywood Studios® running down Hollywood Boulevard past DISNEY's Yacht and Beach Club Resorts and on to Epcot® where you will complete your journey!
- STAR WARS™ 5K -Now the entire family can thrill to the excitement of a STAR WARS™ 5K run under the watchful eyes of Darth Vader and his storm troopers! STAR WARS™ fans (age 5 or older) are invited to take part in all the racing fun on a thrilling course winding through World Showcase and then Future World and on to the finish.
Event details and schedule
Minimum Fundraising Requirement:
In addition to the race registration fees, you are required to raise at least the Minimum Fundraising Requirements applicable for your applicable registration.
- STAR WARS™ Dark Side Challenge - $700 to $900 depending on registration
- STAR WARS™ Half Marathon - The Dark Side - $600 to $800 depending on registration
- STAR WARS™ 10K - $500 to $700 depending on registration
- STAR WARS™ 5K - $400 to $600 depending on registration
The minimum fund raising requirement is due March 14, 2017 regardless of your participation in the races. If not received before then, CAL will charge your credit card the difference between the minimum required and your amount raised or you will not receive your packet from at the Expo.
CAL will notify you of the amount prior to the deficit charge.
Included in Your Registration
In addition to what Event offers you for your selected race (see http://www.rundisney.com/star-wars-wdw-half-marathon/), CAL will provide the following to you:
- 1 shirt – a technical training shirt
- Invite to the CAL Race Team's social for this event
- CAL has access to a limited number of CAL priced rooms at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort that Disney will make available to CAL. To reserve a room in our block, please provide the necessary information at the time of your registration. Alternatively, you can contact us and we will include you in the block. Disney will give us the necessary reservation information and it will be sent out to everyone who is interested.
- If you are planning to purchase theme park tickets, you will have access to specially priced tickets that you will be able to purchase through our designated online ticker store.
Packet Pick-Up - You pick up your Disney packet at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo and CAL will mail you the CAL packet before your trip.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
All race registration are paid through this website and upon registration, CAL will send you a confirmation email
Fundraising payments may be made by you or your donors online using the link to your funraising page that you should receive in your confirmation email.
Alternatively, at the CAL website www.catchaliftfund.com or by check payable to the Catch A Lift Fund sent to P.O. Box 39622, Baltimore, MD 21212, in each case with a note stating that the donation is made on your behalf.
Incentive Program (requirements must be met on or before March 14, 2017)
CAL greatly appreciates your fundraising efforts and offers the following incentives to those who exceed the minimum requirements by the amounts set forth below:
$1000 above the race minimum - $100 Gift Card
$2000 above the race minimum - $200 Gift Card
$3000 above the race minimum - $300 Gift Card
- $4000 above the race minimum - $400 Gift Card
Example: If you raise $1800 by the incentive closing date and you were required to raise only $800, CAL will provide you with a $100 gift card.
Other Event Offers through Separate Registration - Details of these events and the registrations are available at http://www.rundisney.com/star-wars-wdw-half-marathon/.
QUESTIONS - email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer - “All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website.The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.”