SEE TVER WEBSITE NOW FOR RACE REGISTRATION DETAILS:
THE COURSE: USATF Certified course. Mostly on scenic, rolling well marked paved roads. Start/finish at Nipmuc Regional (down the street from Valley Tech). USATF-NE Grand Prix Race. http://www.usatfne.org/road/gp.html
- Registration opens at 8:30am.
- Chip timing
- Markers at each mile. Aid Stations. Lead & trailing vehicles.
- Ample parking, Refreshments for runners & helpers,
- Commemorative Boston Tune-Up 15K Mugs to first 400 registered runners.
- - Open - Male and Female: 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Masters - Male and Female: 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Seniors - Male and Female: 1st: $200, 2nd: $150, 3rd: $100
- 60 - 69 - Male and Female: 1st: $100
- 70 - 79 - Male and Female: 1st: $100 Top Male & Female overall will be awarded ,
COURSE RECORDS: John Busque (47:09) 2019 || Rachel Sorna (53:42) 2016.
Race Dedication & Proceeds: This race is dedicated in tribute and memory of Frank Nealon. Frank was a founding member of TVFR and was the Boston Tune-Up race director for 34 consecutive years. A portion of our after race expense proceeds are donated to the Jimmy Fund / Pan Mass Challenge.
Event details and schedule
- Pre registration $30. (18 & under $25) Age 70+ is free
- Post Registration Opens at 8:30am on Sunday September 26, 2020
- USATF Member $25
- Race Starts at 10am
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK