The 15th Annual Elma Trail Days 5k (Elma 5k) begins at Lylah's Marsh (shuttle busses will depart from the Memorial Hall (see address) in Elma to the starting line). The event follows the Old Roundhouse Trail and concludes just north of the water town in Elma. The pancake breakfast (included in the entry fee) and awards presentation will begin immediately following the race at the Memorial Hall. Join us on one of the flattest, fastest, scenic, and certified (IA 10011MF) courses in Northeast Iowa!
Entry Fee: $15.00 Early Registration, prior to Friday, June 25, 2021
$20.00 Late Registration, after June 26th through July 9th, 2021. No guarantee for a shirt and/or goody bag.
$25.00 Same Day Registration (July 10th, 2021). No guarantee for a shirt and/or goody bag.
Early Packet Pick Up & Registration @ Memorial Hall, Friday, July 9th, 2021 from 4:00-6:00 pm.
Race Day Information, Saturday, July 10, 2021
- 6:00 am -- Memorial Hall in Elma opens for packet pickup and same day/late registration
- 6:45 am -- First shuttle bus departs Memorial Hall for Lylah's Marsh (starting line)
- 7:15 am -- Late Registration / packet pick up ends
- 7:30 am -- Last shuttle bus leaves Elma
- 8:00 am -- Race begins at Lylah's Marsh / Pancake Breakfast beings at Memorial Hall (included in entry fee)
- 9:15 am -- Awards and medals presentation at Elma Memorial Hall (approximately)
- 11:00 am -- Parade begins and other events continue throughout the day.
Last Shuttle Bus leaves Elma at 7:30 -- Race will start promptly at 8:00 am.
Old Roundhouse Trail is asphalt the entire distance from Lylah's Marsh to Elma. Check out our website: https://sites.google.com/site/runelma/home
DRI FIT SHIRT (standard cotton shirt included in the entry fee.) If a Dri-fit shirt is desired, add $5 to the entry fee or if you need a 3XL or tall size, add $3 to the entry fee.
Follow "Run Elma" on Facebook!