The Surly Brewing Co. Trail Loppet is a rugged, urban trail run in Minneapolis’s largest regional park. The Saturday races start and end near The Trailhead in Theodore Wirth Park, where all participants will be greeted after the race with music and a free Surly Brewing Co. beer (with a valid ID).
There are three timed race options:
- Half Marathon - Sunday, September 19th
- Half-Half (roughly 7 miles) - Sunday, September 19th
- Field Day 5K - Saturday, September 18th
The Field Day events will include lots of fun activities for all ages, including two untimed fun-runs:
- Field Day 1 mile (untimed) - Saturday, September 18th
- Field Day Half mile (untimed) - Saturday, September 18th
- To participate in the 1 Mile or Half Mile sign up for the Field Day events - you can participate in one or both!