Join us as we close out summer with this inaugural 4 Miler in historic Midway, raising funds to support a community meal program to feed those in need.
- Scenic course lined with horse farms along country roads in historic Midway
- Commemorative performance/tech race shirts (men's/women's sizing)
- Chip-timed race with awards for Top 3 M/F Overall & 5 Year Age Groups
- Free Race Photos
- DJ Stitz Mobile Sound
- Post Race Food, Fun, & Fellowship
- Team Competition (Teams of 5 or more, Top 4 lowest times/scores)
- Referral Rewards (SAVE $10 on your registration by referring 3 friends to the race)
- Race Events: 4 Miler Run/Walk, 1 Mile Walk, Kids' 1/4 Mile Dash, and Virtual 4 Miler
Our race will raise funds to support a monthly community meal program spearheaded by Midway Christian Church that provides wholesome, nutritious meals to those in need in the community.
PACKET PICKUP Details about race packet pickup will be announced closer to the race. We anticipate an advanced packet pickup on Friday, September 3rd, and race day packet pickup option in Midway.
4 MILER ROUTE MAP Route will have 2 hydration stations (Mile 1.2 and 2.8), serving water and SWORD hydration. The elevation change is 187 feet