Join the WOLF PACK for this mixed terrain 1/2 Marathon & 10K in Lake Leatherwood City Park!
- 1/2 Marathon: One water station and one full aid station with hydration, snacks, and Hammer Nutrition products
- 10K: One water station
- 1/2 Marathon & 10K start at 9AM
- Mixed terrain-trails, bike path, pavement, gravel roads
- Elevation gain/loss: 10K 900 Feet, 1/2 Marathon 1500 Feet
- Course is marked
- Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Registration bags include a Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
- Packet pickup Saturday morning, no Friday night packet pick up
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 12pm the following day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
- 1/2 Marathon race map (2 loops)
- 10K race map
- 7:00AM Coffee is on! Local pour over coffee with Bullet Proof MCT (optional) and all the trimmings! PG tips black tea also available
- 7:30-8:45AM: Packet pickup at Lake Leatherwood City Park near the baseball fields
- 8:45AM: Pre-race meeting
- 9AM: 1/2 Marathon & 10K start (Timed by Webscorer)
- No Cutoff Time!
- Celebrate your run with a local craft beer and our PG tips strong brewed iced tea!
Participants who register after September 29 may not receive a race shirt or race medal on race day. A code will be provided at registration to order your race shirt and race medal.
Camping and lodging available at Lake Leatherwood City Park
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM LAKE LEATHERWOOD CITY PARK
Check out our Fall Races!