Always the FIRST Saturday in December
- Extended tours share a common trunk route such that a rider may extend or contract a selected tour on the fly.
- Ride conditions include public roads, level to gently rolling terrain, and rural countryside.
- Tour Tee and lunch are included in registration.
- Additional lunches and tour tees are available for friends and Family
- Early Registration Discounts
Mission Tour: The Mission Tour winds through historic neighborhoods and touches four Spanish Colonial Missions located along the San Antonio River. The route can be adjusted to meet cycling skills. The Mission Tour riders use dedicated bike lanes/paths and tour in small guided groups. A souvenir passport is available for riders to collect mission "stamps" at each site. Restrooms and water are available at registration and mission sites; water and fruit will be provided at a dedicated break point. Touring all missions creates a 15 mile ride.
* No lunch or complimentary Tee provided with free minor registration
Century 62: The 62 mile Metric Century duplicates the performance route and then explores the deep southside in a lazy circle of Calevaras Lake. Riders traverse the level countryside on city, county and state roads.
Event details and schedule
2021 Mission to Mission Charity Bike Tour
Saturday, December 4th
07:00 AM Access to parking/site open
07:30 AM On-Site Registration / Check-In / Packet Pick-up
08:30 AM START Century 62 & Endurance 48
08:45 AM START Performance 24
09:00 AM Start Family Tour
10:00 AM Registration Closed: No additional riders allowed on routes
11:00 AM-3:00PM Lunch available
2:00 PM End of SAG and other rider support