SATURDAY, SEP 4, 2021
8:30AM Kids Fun Run
9:15AM:* Women's Mile Race
9:40AM:* Men's Mile Race
*Start times approximate based on the Long Island Rail Road Schedule
Certified 1 mile course through Farmingdale
- Early Bird Pricing 7/1/2021 - 7/25/2021 $29.00
- Online Registration 7/26/2021 - 8/31/2021 $34.00
- Race Week Registration 9/1/2021 - 9/4/2021 $40.00
- Kids Fun Run 7/1/2021 - 9/4/2021 $13.00
RUNNER'S EDGE, 242 MAIN STREET, FARMINGDALE NY
Fri. Sep 3rd 1:00pm-5:00pm
Sat. Sep 4th 7:00am-830am
For top male and female overall finishers in open and masters categories: 1st-$100, 2nd-$75, 3rd-$50
SPECIAL CASH BONUSES:
To the first male breaking 4:00 minutes for the mile and the first female breaking 4:35 for the mile: $250
AWARDS:(No duplication of awards)
Overall male and female: 1st-3rd places
Overall master male and female: 1st-3rd places
3 deep in the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80-84, 85-89, 90 and over
First Farmingdale residents (male and female)
First wheelchair (male and female)
Runners must be age 8 or older to run the full mile
Top-quality Tee Shirts (for men's and women's mile racers)
Post Race Awards:
Behind Farmingdale Firehouse
BUFFET AND SPECIAL FUNDRAISER
- After the race to benefit Companions In Courage at Croxley's Ale House, 190 Main St, Farmingdale, NY 11735
- $10 charge for all athletes who purchase during online registration. It's $15 at the door if the event is not sold out on Race Day!
- Includes a buffet lunch and soft drinks. Special pricing on All alcoholic drinks. CASH BAR Only
- 50/50 Raffle, Silent auction Approximate start time is 11 am
- Donations from non-runners are appreciated.
- Purchase tickets for GREAT raffle prizes!
- Live music from the SpiTunes!
The mission of Companions In Courage is to build “Lion’s Den” interactive playrooms in Children's hospitals across North America.