WHAT IS FUN GLOW 5K?
Fun Glow 5k - Summer Glow 2017 is coming to S.Florida this June! Get ready for the most exciting 5k walk/run ever with an exciting after party full of food trucks, live Dj music and lot's of free give away's. It is going to be an evening that will send your senses into overload. Fun Glow 5k is the ultimate experience of fitness, night glow, electronic dance music and fun like no other. You will encounter 3.1 miles of UV (blacklight) glow zones. Each glow zone you encounter along the course will leave you glowing in a different way. Fun Glow 5k is a great event for all ages and fitness levels. We are less about the run and more about the fun! Remember...."Life is fun when you glow!".
WHAT TO EXPECT?
LOTS OF FUN, GLOW, MUSIC AND A REALLY GOOD TIME!
- Pre-party with foam cannnon's, food trucks and great music!
- A 5k course with multiple glow zones and music.
- After party with live Dj music, gourmet food trucks, free give away's. Glow! Glow! and more Glow!
Prepare for an unforgettable experience at the After Glow Party. Get your glow on listening to EDM style music being spun South Florida style. This is a high energy party complete with laser light show and special effects. There will be ton's of foam launched into the crowd from stage under the bright UV blacklights. Kids and adults both will love the Glow Party.
Event details and schedule
About Fun Glow 5k
REGULAR 5K TICKET
- Includes entrance to Fun Glow 5k run/walk.
- Official Fun Glow 5k race bib.
- Access to the EDM party and free give aways from the stage.
VIP 5K TICKET
- Includes everything in the regular ticket.
- A Neon UV reactive Tie-Dye T-Shirt in place of white event shirt.
- LED 18" foam baton.
- LED blinking ring.
- Glow stick bracelets.
- LED blinking glasses.
- Fun Glow 5k Tattoo.
Event Date and Times
Event date: June 3, 2016
Pre-glow party starts: 5:00 PM
First Wave: 8:50PM
There will be one big start, if you are late you will have until 9:20pm until the start line closes.
EDM Glow Party continues till 10:30PM
FREE-PACKET PICK UP Date and location to be announced!
- Date and location will be e-mailed to all participants prior to date.
- Please bring a photo ID to pick up your race packet.
- We do allow you to pick up packets for other people (team member, family, friends). As long as their waiver has been signed online. You will just need you to present their confirmation email.
- There is a $5 packet Pick-up fee on event day at the event. This is to encourage all to pick-up thier registration packets early and avoid long lines on event day.
WHAT TO WEAR
-Wear white, neon, or anything that reacts to Ultra Violet lights.
-This is your chance to get wild and crazy so express yourself! Be creative! Be ridiculous!
-Wear any accesories that blink or glow in the dark.
-Stop by our Glow store at the event and grab some cool accessories!
-Leave nice clothes and shoes at home.
WHAT TO BRING
-Bring your glowing smiles.
-If you are picking up packets for your friends, bring their photo I.D. and signed waiver.
-Bring cash $$. We will be selling food, beverages, and merchandise.
-Bring a small flash light.
-Mosquito repellent spray.
-Lounge chairs or picnic blanket for after party and EDM concert.
-Towel or wipes.
-Plastic bags or covers for your car.
WHAT TO BRING AT YOUR OWN RISK
-Stroller visible in the dark (use glow sticks to decorate strollers).
-Cell phones, car keys.
-DO NOT BRING ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
-DO NOT BRING ANY PETS OR ANIMALS.
$10 CASH ONLY.
Don't want to run or want to bring family members that can't do the course but still want to join in on the party? We got you covered, the venue is free and open to the public. We want to be able to offer the local community the opprotunity to join in on the fun even if they don't choose to do the 5k. But we highly recommend the 5k, it's one big moving party with thousands of blinking glowing fans all walking, running and dancing thier way through the music filled glow zones!
Please note we do not offer refunds, if you are unable to join us, please transfer your ticket to another athlete or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you have any further questions, please be sure to check out our FAQ’s HERE