Please join us at Howe2Run as we celebrate two incredible years serving the Run Community in Savannah. This is our passion, and we wish to thank the community for all of your love and support.
Saturday, August 21, 2021
8:00 a.m. to Noon
11 Gateway Blvd South #54, Savannah, GA 31419
Come for a FREE timed fun run coordinated by Endurance Race Services and stay for food and lots of excitement. You don’t even have to run!!! Just come for the fun.
Run, walk, ruck or cycle the 5k or 10k distance (or not) then enjoy breakfast to be provided by The Dive Savannah and Black Rifle Coffee.
An array of vendors and community partners will be attending, providing demonstrations and/or donating raffle prizes for the event:
- 361 Degrees
- Anytime Fitness
- CORA Physical Therapy
- Distinguished Gentlemen Barber Shop
- Fight the War Within Foundation
- GRRR – Georgia Rescue, Rehabilitation and Relocation
- Hill on Wheels Bicycle Shop
- Honor and Remember/Georgia Run for the Fallen
- Junk Brands
- Little Toughies RH
- Newton Running
- Nine Line Apparel
- Renegade Paws Rescue
- Rough Runners/Run for a Reason
- Run's Done
- Savannah Sports Council
- Stretch Zone Savannah
- Stroller Strong Moms (SLAM)
- Team RWB Savannah/Ft Stewart GA
- Team Savannah for Veterans
- Thirty - One, Denise McKenzie
The list is growing, so don’t miss out on the celebration.