Tickets are now available for the emPowered OCR event at Clipper Magazine Stadium on September 17th!
emPowered OCR was the first ever stadium style obstacle course race in Lancaster and we are back for our 2nd year! The course is being designed by American Ninja Warrior Alum and OCR World Championships Competitor Josh March.
3 miles, 20+ obstacles, food, beer, finisher medals, and lots of fun!
If you're saying to yourself "but can I do this?" The answer is YES! This course will challenge seasoned racers and be fun for beginners. We will have options for all! Oh and if you're in it to win it - the competitive wave is offering $100 to the top overall male and female, $75 to the 2nd place male and female and $50 to the 3rd place male and female!
Choose from four ticket options:
1) Open: Forget the competition! Join us just for fun!
2) Competitive: Compete for cash prizes!
3) Team: Get a group of friends, family, co-workers or whoever and have your own wave to help each other conquer the course! (all members must sign up individually)
4) Family: This is something we've never seen offered before in OCR!!! Simply purchase an adult ticket at regular price and add the kids (12 and under) for just $15 ea! (one parent/guardian/adult must run with children 12 and under)
THIS YEAR WE ARE THROWING YOU A CURVE BALL!!! (See what we did there?)
1. The race will be on a FRIDAY NIGHT!
2. All open waves will run FIRST!
3. This means, the competitive waves will run last... and finish UNDER THE LIGHTS! Bring a headlamp for the area outside the stadium!
4. Open waves will be able to run ANY TIME from 5-8:45pm. At 8:45pm we will sweep the course and ALL athletes will be removed from the course in order to start the competitive waves. Just head into the stadium and watch them race!
Please see FAQs below for more info on the team and family waves
The earlier you register, the more you save!!! Registration includes a t-shirt, finisher medal, and 1 complimentary beverage of choice (must be 21 with proof of ID to consume alcohol)
Early bird: Through June 30, 2021 - $55 Open, $65 Competitive
Standard: June 30, 2021 - September 10, 20201 - $65 Open, $75 Competitive
Day of: September 17, 2021 - $75 Open, $85 Competitive (*medals are not guaranteed for day-of registration)
Click the registration link to see current pricing
*Please note, there are no refunds for any reason - you may transfer to another wave (additional fees apply to transfer into competitive wave or to transfer at a later time after a price increase) or transfer a registration to another participant.
*Looking to volunteer for a free registration? Click the registration link and select a volunteer wave!
Registration opens at 4:00pm
Open, Team, and Family waves will begin at 5pm
Competitive waves begin at 8pm and will consist of 10 athletes every 5 minutes
*Please note that all start times are subject to change depending on number of registrations and the weather. This is a RAIN OR SHINE event. In the event of extreme weather (lightening, hail, tornado, or other act of God) we will delay the event until the weather clears. Our team will do everything possible to keep to a schedule but we thank you for your understanding ahead of time!