The Run to Margaritaville takes place on a scenic, out and back course with beautiful views of Pensacola Beach and its surrounding community. The 5K and half marathon courses both start and end with sweeping Gulf views at the Gulfside Pavilion. The course is flat and fast, so you can work towards a personal record or just enjoy the breathtaking scenery at your own pace before joining everyone at the post-race tailgate! The promise of free beer at the finish line should motivate you through the mileage! The course is professionally timed as well as USATF certified to make for an accurate and fun race! All participants in the onsite races will receive a custom 24 ounce Tervis Tumbler OR an event t-shirt (if registering before 10/4 - swag not guaranteed after 10/4 registrations), finisher medal, and be able to enjoy the live music at the post-race party!
Event details and schedule
- Both the 5K and half marathon start and finish at the Gulfside Pavilion on Pensacola Beach.
- No part of the race course will be in the sand.
- Half marathon time cap is 3.5 hours
- 5K time cap is 1.5 hours.
- The half marathon will start at 6:30am and the 5K will start at 7am.
- Participants are encouraged to wear their best Halloween Margaritaville attire!
- Because this is a USATF sanctioned event, strollers or any kind and animals are not allowed on the race course.
- There is parking available at the Gulfside Pavilion but carpooling is encouraged!
- Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org