Christopher Coffland Memorial Fund (d/b/a Catch A Lift or "CAL") is a Participating Charity for DISNEY Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™ November 2-5, 2017. CAL's mission is to assist veterans injured in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars to improve their lives and mental health through physical fitness and rehabilitation. The funds raised from runners, donors and enthusiasts like you will be used to purchase gym memberships, in-home gym equipment and other fitness and rehabilitation equipment. We thank you for you participation, commitment and dedication and hope you know that your efforts will help wounded warriors towards a successful recovery. We look forward to seeing you there!!!!! To learn more about CAL, feel free to visit our website www.catchaliftfund.com.
We also hope you enjoy your participation in DISNEY Wine & Dine Half Marathon Weekend presented by MISFIT™ as a member of the CAL race team. You can register through CAL for the DISNEY Two Course Challenge, Wine & Dine Half Marathon, Wine & Dine 10K, and DISNEY Fall Feast 5K (DISNEY has additional offers so please visit the www.rundisney.com website to learn more).
- The DISNEY Wine & Dine Half Marathon presented by MISFIT™ is in the morning on the 5th 2017 at 5:30 am and will take you through two breathtakingly beautiful Disney theme parks with DISNEY entertainment on hand to delight and entertain you on your run. You have access to the exclusive after hours Post Race Party at the EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival where you'll enjoy mouthwatering food and fabulous wines.
- DISNEY Wine & Dine 10K presented by MISFIT™ starts on Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 5:30 am. This is a 6.2 mile course that includes DISNEY entertainment.
- DISNEY Two Course Challenge presented by MISFIT™ is the Half Marathon and the 10K races for a total of 19.3 miles in two days. You have access to the exclusive after hours Post Race Party at the EPCOT® International Food & Wine Festival where you'll enjoy mouthwatering food and fabulous wines.
- The DISNEY Fall Feast 5K run is in the morning of the Friday the 3rd at 6:30 am and will take you through DISNEY's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park. There is extra fun along the way with special DISNEY entertainment.
Event details and schedule
Minimum Fundraising Requiement:
- In addition to the race registration fees, you are required to raise at least the Minimum Fundraising Requirements applicable for your registered race, which is $300 to $1,000, depending on the registration category that you select.
- The minimum fund raising requirement is due twenty (2) days before the race regardless of your participation in the races. If not received before then, CAL will charge your credit card the difference between the minimum required and your amount raised or you will not receive your packet from DISNEY.
- CAL will notify you of the amount prior to the deficit charge.
If you are purchasing theme park tickets, we will provide you with your Group ID and you will receive specially priced Theme Park Tickets.
Included in Your Registration
In addition to what DISNEY provides you for your selected race (see www.rundisney.com/wine-and-dine-half-marathon/), CAL will provide the following to you:
- 1 shirt – a technical training shirt
- Invite to our the CAL Race Team's social for this event
- CAL has access to a limited number of specially priced Sleeping Rooms a Walt Disney World® Resort. To reserve a room, please either check the box at sign-up or send us an email. A few months before the race date, we will give you our group number and you can make the reservation on your own using our group number and the phone number that we give to you to obtain the special price. We have a room block at Disney’s mid level Resort ("Resort"). The pricing starts at $179 for this resort. Please check back on this website and emails from CAL for confirmation
Packet Pick-Up - You pick up your Disney packet at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo and CAL will mail you the CAL packet before your trip.
- ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.
- All race registration are paid through this website and upon registration, CAL will send you a confirmation email
- Fundraising payments may be made by you or your donors online using the link below
- Alternatively, at the CAL website www.catchaliftfund.com or by check payable to the Catch A Lift Fund sent to P.O. Box 39622, Baltimore, MD 21212, in each case with a note stating that the donation is made on your behalf.
Incentive Program (requirements must be met on or before thirty (30) days before the race date)
CAL greatly appreciates your fundraising efforts and offers the following incentives to those who exceed the minimum requirements by the amounts set forth below:
- $1000 above the race minimum - $100 gift card
- $2000 above the race minimum - $200 gift card
- $3000 above the race minimum - $300 gift card
- $4000 above the race minimum - $400 gift card
Other Disney Offers through Separate Registration - Details of these events and the registrations are available at www.rundisney.com/wine-and-dine-half-marathon/.
QUESTIONS - email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disney Disclaimer - “All Disney names and logos are used with permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement by Disney, express or implied, of any organization, company, or fundraising campaign. Disney does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on this website.The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Disney, and agreement with those views may not be implied by use of the Disney names and logos.”