The 2016 Anaheim Semper 5K & 10K is sponsored by the Anaheim 13th MEU Adoption Committee which was founded to raise money for our military and their families.
This year we have added a 10K run and new location in which the race will run along the beautiful Santa Ana River.
Hosted at spacious Riverdale Park in the heart of beautiful Anaheim Hills brings you all the features and amenities you have come to expect from a quality, family-friendly road race...and more!
- RFID chip timing
- Kids fun run
- Group discounts and team competitions
- Special awards to the top three overall male and female finishers in the 5k/10k race
- Medals three deep to top male and female 5k & 10k age/gender category winners
- Event t-shirts and finisher medals for all 5k & 10k and kids fun run
- Free bag check for the convenience of all event participants
- SPECIAL TREAT! To pump you up and keep you moving, Marines from the 13th MEU will start the 5K race and run the full 5K course in formation shouting cadence.
- Silent Auction - something for everyone!
- Virtual Run - for anyone who cannot make it to event can do but wants to support the men and women of our military.
WHAT IS A VIRTUAL 5K&10K??
A virtual 5k & 10k means that you choose to do your 5k & 10k by your rules. You can run, walk, hike, stroll or any combination thereof ; whatever it takes to cover a distance of either 3.1 (5k) or 6.2 (10k) miles. You can choose your day, your time, your venue - you can choose to participate outdoors or even indoors on your treadmill. You are your own boss for the day!
For the $20 entry fee, all participants will receive a bib, t-shirt and finishers medal. The only requirement is that you complete your miles by December 31, 2016
Sign up now, come enjoy our new venue and support our military. Email for group discounts.
10K - $40.
5K - $35.
Kids Run - $15.
Virtual 5K/10K - $20.