Join the WOLF PACK for this 9, 18, & 27 mile mountain bike race in East Fork State Park! East Fork State Park offers rolling hills, winding rivers, and a beautiful backdrop for a wonderful getaway.
- 27 miles: One water station and one full aid station with hydration, snacks, and Hammer Nutrition products
- 18 miles: One water station
- 9 miles: One water station
- All races start at 9AM
- Mixed terrain-trails, bike path, pavement, gravel roads
- Elevation gain/loss: 27 miles 1350, 18 miles 900 Feet, 9 450 Feet
- Course is marked
- Final route/course information will be available at registration due to changes and unforeseen circumstances
- Registration bags include a Bella Canvas Tri-Blend race shirt, custom race bib, race medal, Wolf Pack sticker, Hammer Nutrition products and other items!
- Packet pickup Sunday morning, NO Friday or Saturday night packet pick up
- Celebrate your race with a beverage at the the finish line!
- Due to the remote nature of our races, results will be posted at 12pm the day after the race
- Other items available in the Wolf Pack Store
- 7:30AM Coffee is on! Local pour over coffee with Bullet Proof MCT (optional) and all the trimmings! PG tips black tea also available
- 7:30-8:45AM: Packet pickup at East Fork South trailhead
- 8:45AM: Pre-race meeting
- 9AM: 27, 18 & 9 mile start (Timed by Webscorer)
Participants who register after September 10 may not receive a race shirt or race medal on race day. A code will be provided at registration to order your race shirt and race medal.
Camping and lodging available at East Fork State Campground
Check out our other Fall Races!
RACE PERMITTED UNDER SPECIAL USE AUTHORIZATION FROM EAST FORK STATE PARK