This is the inaugural 5k Run/Walk to honor the life and legacy of Erica Danielle Lanier. Erica dedicated her life to service and founded Gifted Girls of Grace (GGOG). The mission of GGOG is to cultivate and enrich the lives of teenage girls by incorporating sisterhood, culture, etiquette, and self-empowering activities into their daily lives, enabling young women to reach their full potential as cultured, sisterly, and goal-oriented young women. You can read about Erica using the the following link. https://giftedgirlsofgrace.org/Our-Founder
All proceeds will go to the GGOG Scholarship Fund. GGOG awards book scholarships to outstanding community-oriented female seniors. Please review the profiles of the 2020 scholarship recipients. https://giftedgirlsofgrace.org/2020-Recipients
A Virtual 5k Run/Walk means that you can run, jog or walk wherever you choose to, including your neighborhood, a park, a track, or on a treadmill. Pick the best time on 9/25/2021 to complete your run/walk (3.1 miles).
Entry Fee & Registration (a processing fee will be added to each transaction):
- $25 - Early Bird Entry is from 7/16/2021 - 8/31/2021
- $30 - Regular Entry is from 9/1/2021 - 9/25/2021
- Early Bird - Register by 8/31/2021 to get $5 discount off the Regular Entry Fee
- First 100 registrants - SWAG gift
- Donations are welcomed and will help us reach our goal. Please click on the DONATE button above.
For more information about Gifted Girls of Grace, please visit: https://giftedgirlsofgrace.org/