Gather with your family, friends, healthcare providers, and support group members for a day of IC/BPS awareness and an empowering experience for people living with IC/BPS!
Take the steps to:
- Raise funds to advance IC/BPS research, education, and advocacy
- Promote IC/BPS awareness in local communities
- Create communities of support for IC/BPS patients and families
Interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome (IC/BPS) is recurring pelvic pain, pressure, or discomfort in the bladder and pelvic region, often associated with urinary frequency (needing to go often) and urgency (feeling a strong need to go). IC/BPS can affect anyone, with more than 12 million people in the US experiencing symptoms.
HOST: Kiele McDaniel
Registration fee for the in-person event is $20 (includes Step Up for IC/BPS t-shirt and IC awareness bracelet). Children under 16 are free (t-shirt not included).
The event will consist of:
- One mile walk through Cascades Park.
- Stay for a meet-n-greet with fellow IC/BPS patients, and caregivers following the Walk.
Register by midnight on Friday, August 27th to be guaranteed your Step Up for IC/BPS t-shirt!