COME FOR THE RIDE.
- GET OUT and away from the city hustle.
- This ride is enclosed in the Everglades National Park.
- Ride at your own pace and for your own distance.
- Perfect for all level cyclists.
- NO DIRECTIONS NEEDED! It’s one road.
- NO STOP LIGHTS!
- NO INTERSECTIONS!
- NO POLICE!
- NO SPEED LIMITS!
- NO GETTING LOST!
- Rest stops every 15. (Aprox)
- SAG constantly circling, can pick you up wherever you are.
- HELMETS REQUIRED
- NO EXTERNAL SPEAKERS ALLOWED
COME FOR THE FOOD. WE’RE DOING IT LATIN STYLE.
- Slow cooking a PUERCO. Translation, that’s a PIG.
- Arroz Imperial, Plátanos, Arroz y Frijoles, Pan, ensalada.
Translation: Chicken and yellow rice (Kosher), Plantains, rice & beans, Bread and salad.
COME FOR THE DRINKS
- “FREE OPEN BAR”
- “FREE BEER”
- Soft drinks
- Recovery drinks.
THE RIDE HOME.
- Keep the party going. Get you drinks and food for the road. Charter buses will be picking us (and our bikes) up around 1 – 2pm to take us back to your starting point. (40 min ride)