A 5,000 meter course through the gently sloping streets of Dillsburg, over parts of the High School Cross-Country course, through a tunnel, finishing at the High School Stadium.
First Place Finishers in each category receive a custom made Stoneware Cup suitable for Display. 2nd & 3rd Place finishers receive gloves and head bands.
Event details and schedule
- Race Day Registration and Check-in Starts at 7:30am (in Middle School lobby)
- Plenty of parking in the Middle School lot
- Race starts promptly at 9:00am
- Rt 74 through downtown Dillsburg is closed on race day for Farmers Fair. Please follow detour to Golf Course Road.
- From Harrisburg and North: Route 15 to Golf Course Rd, left to Route 74 south, right to H.S.
- From Gettysburg and South: Route 15 north to Dillsburg, right on to Golf Course Rd , right on Route 74, south to Northern York H.S.
All Pre-Registered Entrants Receive:
Custom designed Long Sleeve T-shirt
Prompt Race Results & Awards Ceremony