Join us for the only race in Kentucky that runs through 3 Central Kentucky horse farms.
Our inaugural race celebrates our beautiful and historic community where champion thoroughbred horses are bred, trained, and live. Our Half Marathon course runs through Ashview Farm, Buck Pond Farm, and WinStar Farm. The 10K runs through WinStar Farm.
- Scenic course through the "Heart of Bluegrass Country"
- Commemorative performance race shirts
- Custom finishers' medals (Both races)
- Free Race Photos
- Post-race Mini Massage
- Friday, June 3rd Extended Packet Pickup
- Horse Country inspired Overall & Age Group Awards (5 Year Age Divisions)
- Half Marathon route runs through 3 Central Kentucky Horse Farms (Ashview, Buck Pond, WinStar)
- 10K route runs through WinStar Farm
PACKET PICKUP Our primary packet pickup will be Friday, June 3rd, from 3-8pm at Pisgah Presbyterian Church (our race venue). Come get your packet and check out race headquarters to help make your race day experience that much better.
SOCIAL TEAMS Expand and enhance your race experience by starting a Social Team OR joining an existing Social Team when you register. We'll have a prize for the largest social team. Have fun creating your team name, and then invite your friends, family, co-workers, and running mates to join in. We'll have a prize for the largest team. Anyone participating in the in-person 13.1 and 10K and virtual participants are eligible to be on a Social Team.